Hi, hello, hows you? Everyone all doing fine?
I don't really know where to start of with this post, it feels completely strange typing!
As you can all tell I haven't writern many blog post this year, which I can blame on myself. These past couples of weeks I have really missed blogging and it's been on my mind quite a bit lately on how much I have missed it.
About 70% of why I haven't blogged this year is due to because I wasn't motivated and just felt like I was rushing all of my posts and doing the same things over and over again. The other 30% is a few other factors, school as you all know I am in my GCSE years, I do take school seriously and I do put the hours in as I want to do well and that's ok, as that's what I want. Other part is my health, I am not going to go into too much detail as I will be doing blog post on some big things that have happened this year. It's nothing bad or anything, so please don't worry!
I am going to try and upload once a week to a fortnight, as I do miss it, and I love doing it, I just need to make time and stop priotising things that are not important. There will be a few changes to what I upload as I would like it to be more relatable and more giving advice to people as that a kind of person who I am.
Thank you all for still being here
Amy Rose xx